Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established ISO 9001: 2015,
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 14001 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
: Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
The Application Engineer is responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance, configuration, availability, monitoring, troubleshooting of a multi-site Data Center internal application portfolio supporting business and IT service delivery.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring, management of multiple SharePoint Server Farms and underpinning MS Windows and SQL infrastructure in a multi-site Enterprise Data Center.
- Serves as application SME; leading investigation and diagnosis, workaround enactment, root cause analysis and resolution for all incidents and problems.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and sustainment of a robust SharePoint event management plan supporting self-healing, trend analysis, application tuning and the Data Center Service Desk, Incident and Event Management functions/processes.
- Troubleshoots problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Responsible for the coordination, creation, publishing, implementation and sustainment of Data Center application lifecycle technical, functional and security baseline plans.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and publishing of SOPs and Work Instructions governing SharePoint administrator, Service Desk and Site Collection Administrator roles and responsibilities in SharePoint preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Coordinates with data center and customer stakeholders in the automation and delivery of services and service components.
- HP Operations Orchestration (HP OO), vRealize Operations Manager Suite (vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestration)
- Splunk (or similar log parsing tool)
- Microsoft Windows Server,
- PowerShell, RHEL, Bash/Perl Scripting and NetBackup
- SQL 2012R2/2014, SharePoint 2013 and CorasWorks
CompTIA Security +
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
HP ATP - Operations Orchestration or VCP7-CMA certification
Kansas City, MO
Attractive Benefits Package: