Network Runners, Inc. is a Information Technology Solutions Company - providing innovative IT solutions and organizational support within the DOD and the Civil sector. Our largest presence is in the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S Army, U.S. Navy, Joint Agencies, DIA, USDA/NIFA, USDA/FNS, USDA/FSIS, USDA/FSA, BPD, BFS etc providing Information Technology and Organizational Support solutions. Today, NRI’s, experienced and highly qualified team members, are located in nearly a dozen cities nationwide. We are recognized for our value, ingenuity and mission focus.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, NRI is now an established CMMI Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001: 2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 14001 Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Woman Owned Small Business, Virginia MBE and Maryland MBE.
Must have a Secret Clearance or higher.
The Windows System Administrator is responsible for all aspects of systems administration pertaining to servers. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, backup, troubleshooting, security, usage monitoring and the development of specialized system procedures.
: Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher.
- Responsible for physical and virtual MS Windows Server (clustered and standalone) administration, operational support and problem resolution
- Works with various vendors to install, upgrade, configure and administer software/features/options
- Performs software and firmware installation and upgrades
- Monitors system performance and capacity
- Troubleshoots problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions
Candidate must have experience in VMWare vRealize Operations Suite (VSphere, vCM, Automation, Operations Manager), HP Blade System (or similar hardware platform), Splunk (or similar log collection/parsing tool), NetBackup, MS; Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016, Active Directory, Directory Services, PowerShell, SCCM, RDS, GPO, DNS, Cluster Services.
Requires MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
Required: CompTIA Security +
Required: MCSA: Server 2008/2012/2016
Kansas City, MO
Attractive Benefits Package: